BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Trying to understand

I'm having a really hard time understanding what my son is all about. Ya I know everything there is to know about him on the outside, and he tells me things he wants me to hear, but I'm so frustrated because I know there is so much that I don't know.
We have very good talks about things, and he is very good to answer all my questions, but there is always that "can I go now" look in his eye.
Don't get me wrong he is a nice loving(well) boy, but sometimes I want to shake him to get inside his head.
Every time he does something wrong and I say why did you do that "I don't know" if I hear that one more time I'm going to scream.
I thought this would get easier, after raising 2 already but really it's harder and I need advice from other mothers. HELP!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One thing I have learned now that my girls are grown...all those talks all those lectures when I thought they were not listening, when I got the rolling of the eyes and "can I go now?" They were listening and what I said DID matter. Being a parent is hard and we question if we are doing the right thing or not and each child is so different.
He is a good kid but definately testing you and you are doing a great job. In a few years you will be able to look back and laugh...